Card - Bermagui Fishermen's Wharf
'Bermagui Fishermen's Wharf' card is printed on 300gsm Sovereign Silk card. It is blank inside with the original artwork information printed on the back. Available in square design (145 x 145mm) it is accompanied by a plain envelope.
The original Bermagui Fishermen’s Co-op was founded in 1946. After 3 years of planning and taking 10 months to build, the new Fishermen’s wharf was completed in 2009. Designed by Architect Philip Cox, the spotted gum columns were sourced from just up the road, and were used to reflect the surrounding forests and local wharfs that are a much loved attraction for locals and tourists.
Nicole Grimm-Hewitt - Bermagui